суббота, 15 ноября 2014 г.

Modern Talking - All Instrumentals (2003)

  

Modern Talking - All Instrumentals (2003)
Euro Disco
Lossless
FLAC
Tracklist:

1. You're My Heart, You're My Soul
2. You Can Win If You Want
3. There's Too Much Blue In Missing You
4. Diamonds Never Made A Lady
5. The Night Is Yours The Night Is Mine
6. Lucky Guy
7. Cheri Cheri Lady
8. Brother Louie
9. Atlantis Is Calling (S.O.S. For Love)
10. Hey You
11. Geronimo's Cadillac
12. Jet Airliner
13. You're My Heart, You're My Soul '98
14. No Face No Name No Number
15. Win The Race
16. Cinderella Girl
17. Ready For The Victory
18. TV Makes The Superstar


Special Bonus Tracks

19. You're My Heart, You're My Soul (Playback Version)
20. You Can Win If You Want (Playback Version)
21. Cheri Cheri Lady (Playback Version)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий